The Offshore Terminal Superintendent (OTS) is in charge of the compliance of floating storage
units in accordance with international regulations.
The OTS is in charge of all operations relating to the Offshore Terminal: cargo operations and maintenance including
staff training, health and safety, environment and operational procedures.
The terminal includes the Storage Unit, buoy, flexible hoses and hawsers.
- Responsible for coordinating international regulation relating to oil terminals.
- In charge of storage unit classification follow-up (hull and machinery). He organizes within the subsidiary
the required ship inspections with authorities and class.
- Updates all operational and safety procedures of the Terminal.
The OTS is responsible for planning, organizing and controlling all Terminal activities ensuring loading and
offloading operationscomply with Group recommendations :
- Ensures the implementation of all cargo operations (Crude transfer, Crude Oil Washing, inert Gas system and ballasting)
- Supervises deck and cargo crew and coordinates engine maintenance with the Field Manager
- Monitors the procurement relating to the Terminal
- Can be assigned to the preparation and the supervision of ship structure works on the subsidiary units